If you already created a customer database, it's easy to import it into SendBlaster. You can import your contacts from any source capable of exporting data as a .csv format. It's possible to import data from the .csv file, widely used by all home and professional software, including common office suites (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access).
Importing can be customized using fifteen internal fields.
- How to import MS Outlook, Excel, Access contact lists into SendBlaster
- Buying e-mail addresses
- How do I insert a mailing list subscription email form in my website?
- Double Opt-in free PHP form mail
- E-mail list segmentation
- How to import Gmail contacts into SendBlaster
- How to Import Windows Live / Hotmail contacts into SendBlaster
- How to import Yahoo! Mail contacts into SendBlaster
- Wordpress widget double opt-in newsletter subscription
- How can I import mailing list data from an existing MySql / SQL Server online database?