To remove our software from your computer, please follow these simple steps:
- Open the Windows Control Panel from the Start button.
- Under the "Programs" category, click on "Uninstall a program".
- This will open the window "Programs and Features", a list of all the programs on your computer: from this list, select SendBlaster with a click.
- Then click on the "Uninstall" button. Windows will prompt a pop-up window asking if you are sure to uninstall SendBlaster: click "Yes".
- Now Windows will take care of the process, at the end of which SendBlaster will be removed from your computer.
For safety reasons, such as uninstalling the program by mistake, the uninstall process does not delete the data of Sendblaster's users: if you wish, you can delete all of this information manually. Sendblaster stores all the information in the folder "My Documents/SendBlaster3", inside which there are 4 sub-folders:
data, history, planning, template
- data contains the file list.mdb that represents the database and contains your lists of emails
- history contains a copy of all sent emails and the information related to them
- schedule contains all the information related to the scheduled sendings
- template contains all Sendblaster templates