If you already own a customer database, the easiest thing is to import it inside Sendblaster. It's possible to import from any kind of file through the exchange format CSV, used widely by all home and professional software, including common office suites.
Importing can be customized using fifteen internal fields:
- How to import MS Outlook, Excel, Access contact lists to SendBlaster
- Buying e-mail addresses
- How do I insert a mailing list subscription email form in my website?
- Double Opt-in free PHP form mail
- E-mail list segmentation
- How to import Gmail contacts to SendBlaster
- How to Import Windows Live / Hotmail contacts to SendBlaster
- How to import Yahoo! Mail contacts to SendBlaster
- Wordpress widget double opt-in newsletter subscription
- How can I import mailing list data from an existent MySql / SQL Server online database?